About: Stephen L. Hines, M.D.
I am a Physician and Educator. Primary Care and Palliative Care are my major clinical interests. I enjoy public speaking and creative writing. I believe we excel as physicians when we share both our medical expertise and our humanity with our patients.
Posts by Stephen L. Hines, M.D.:
- Tenacity (April 8, 2016 - Appreciation of Nature, Everyday Miracles, General, Goals of Care, Mindfulness)
- What’s in a Name: Palliative Care (March 8, 2016 - Enhancing quality of life, General, Goals of Care, Palliative Care)
- Going Home (February 8, 2016 - Appreciation of Nature, Enhancing quality of life, Everyday Miracles, General)
- In Perspective (September 1, 2002 - Archives, Counting Blessings, Mindfulness, September 11 2001, Tragedy, Ultimate Sacrifice)
- Spinning a Few Yarns (June 1, 2002 - Archives, Dizziness, Human body, Medical Care, Self-care, Vertigo)
- Weighty Matters (April 1, 2002 - Archives, Eating patterns, Goal-Setting, Human body, Medical Care, Obesity, Self-care)
- The King of Diseases (April 1, 2002 - Archives, Gout, Human body, Know your medicines, Medical Care, Self-care)
- A Hearty Valentine’s Wish (February 1, 2002 - Alternative Therapies, Archives, Enhancing quality of life, Human body, Meditation, Mindfulness, Nurturing, Self-care, Time Outs)